WhyPangere for your construction of Healthcare Facilities?
- Major healthcare providers have named Pangere a preferred vendor (one of only four).
- Pangere implements Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) best practices. 100% of our employees working on healthcare sites are certified in Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Construction Trades Best Practices.
- Pangere employs a Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) by the American Hospital Association.
- We have two full-time Fit Level 2 Firestopping instructors on staff and several other employees trained in Fit Level 1 Firestopping.
- Over 25 customer references validate and have experienced our attributes: honesty in communication; ability to perform work with little or no disruptions during ongoing operations; personnel on site have industry-leading skills; completes projects on time.
- 85% of our projects are for repeat customers.
- Our Project Superintendents have an average of 21 years in the construction industry and our Project Managers have an average of 18 years.
- Pangere earned the Excellence Award for Safety from the Northwest Indiana Business Roundtable (NWIBRT) for an exemplary safety record of zero injuries over the past 3 years.
- Pangere was awarded Commercial Project of the Year for 2017 for the St. Catherine Hospital ICU renovation by the Northwest Indiana Construction Advancement Foundation. This award is based on criteria which reflects the contractor's ability to deliver a quality project to the owner, with minimal disruption to the owner's operation while upholding the highest commitment to safety.
- Pangere was recognized as Contractor of the Year for 2017 by the United Brotherhood Carpenters Local #1005 for growth and excellence in partnering and teamwork.
Facilities serviced include:
- Medical Office Buildings
- Outpatient Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Research Centers
The Pangere Corporation builds trusted relationships with its customers toachieve their goals and benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next construction project.
References are available upon request.